Activities that took place at
Guided by Master Kampo's principles, Kampo Cultural Center
promoted international cultural exchange and encouraged activities
which would contribute to world peace, friendship and goodwill.
Kampo Cultural Center (now closed)
are the activities that took place at Kampo.
- Introduction to Traditional Japanese Culture
- Classes in calligraphy, brush painting, and the Japanese
- Exhibitions of calligraphy and art, recitals, introduction
to traditional cultures through lectures and seminars
- Dissemination of calligraphy culture
- Sale of calligraphy materials, books, etc.
- Lectures, calligraphy practice classes, instruction and
Folklore Collection and Research Activities
Bahal Gallery and Performance Space
Digital and analog state of the art recording
Kampo Cultural Center Inc.
PO Box 1108
New York, NY 10276-1108